Wednesday 18 January 2017

Maybe It's You by Candace Calvert

“Maybe It’s You,” is a romantic suspense novel, and the third book in the Crisis Team series by author Candace Calvert. I have not read the previous 2 books, but can say that I enjoyed this one very much.

Sloane Ferrell is an ER nurse, and is seeking to have a fresh start in life with her new job and name in Los Angeles. Anonymity is of utmost importance to Sloane, and she does whatever she can to keep people at a safe distance; and more importantly: to keep her past as far away as possible.

Each time I sat down to read this novel; I was always excited to see what would happen. The characters are likeable, there’s plenty of conflict, lots of tension, an honest romance, and many twists and turns that’ll keep you reading.

The story took a lot of time to set-up and perhaps didn’t have the major payoff ending I anticipated, but there were plenty of lessons and takeaways from reading; particularly on God’s love, grace, and forgiveness.

I enjoyed this novel and know that many others will as well.



Candace Calvert is a former ER nurse and author of the Mercy Hospital, Grace Medical, and Crisis Team series. Her medical dramas offer readers a chance to "scrub in" on the exciting world of emergency medicine. Wife, mother, and very proud grandmother, Candace makes her home in northern California. Please visit her website at www.candacecalvert.com.

*Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book. The review was my honest opinion. No compensation was received.*

No comments:

Post a Comment